Procedure to create or update PIN for Roku account
As you know, update PIN for Roku account (Personal Identification Number) is required to prevent unauthorized users in your home from purchasing items from Roku Channel Store. Not only this, the payment method associated with your account will stop you from buying channels, subscriptions or movies and Allows to purchase TV shows or make other purchases from Roku Channel Store. Keep in mind that once the PIN is created, it should be entered to authorize any transaction with Roku Channel Store.
what should be done?
- First, you go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
- Then sign in to your Roku account as indicated.
If you are not able to login to your Roku account, then know how to get out of it if you have forgotten your email address or password.
- First, under the pin preference, click on the update button.
- Now choose your PIN preference from the three options given.
Why do we need a Roku PIN?
- Most importantly, update PIN for Roku account we always need a PIN to make purchases and add items from the channel store.
- If you select either of the given options, the first thing to see is whether your PIN is created or not, if not then you have to enter the four-digit number in the PIN field and select the verified PIN field for confirmation. Will be inspired
- And if you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field and proceed.
- Agree to the Terms of Service by selecting Save Changes.
- Keep in mind that Roku does not usually offer refunds for purchases made from the Roku Channel Store.