How can Roku controller works?
The Roku device is one of the best streaming devices that can use 4K Ultra HD content at a price that suits your budget. You can enjoy watching Netflix, YouTube, or other online streaming content by simply plugging this device to your TV if Roku Controller Not Working.
Although it is very easy to use the Roku device, for example, it is also easy to fix it when the Roku controller is not working as you intended. Today we will talk to you about this and will tell you that if there is such a problem then how can we correct it.
How To Fix Roku Controller Not Working
Replace the batteries
The Roku controller will only work is its batteries are fully charged. If your battery does not have power then you will not be able to use this controller. Try replacing the battery (could either be AA or AAA) then check if the controller will Roku Controller Not Working.
Restart the player and remote
As you might have noticed that sometimes some software glitches freeze the remote and the player. To check if there is a problem right now, you have to open the compartment behind the remote and remove the battery. And also disconnect the power cable from the stop device, wait five seconds and plug it back in.
Re-pair the remote
Sometimes it happens that the Roku remote does not work because it is not connected to the player. If this is the case then you should pair it again by following the steps listed below.
- First, remove the battery from the remote
- Then disconnect the power cable from Roku and wait five seconds
- Now plug the plug cable back into the device, then wait until the home screen appears
- Now insert the battery back into the remote.
- Then switch the pairing button in the battery compartment until the paired light on the remote starts flashing.
- Now wait 30 seconds for the remote to establish a connection with your Roku device
- Now you will see that the pairing dialog will appear on your TV screen.
Try downloading the remote app on your phone
If your controller is still not working properly, try downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. With this, you will be able to use your phone as a controller.
Get a new Roku controller
If the downloaded app on your phone is working properly then the problem can also be caused by a faulty Roku controller. To get a replacement controller right now, you can easily buy one from the company’s website with prices starting at $ 15.